Interior Features & Storage Highlights
Discreet Interior Water Dispenser
- Provides up to 35 oz. of chilled, filtered water without disturbing the seamless design of your kitchen. An advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants while preserving water’s fresh, clean taste.
Adjustable Shelves for Maximum Convenience
- Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Low-Temperature/High-Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Automatic Ice Maker with “Max Ice” Feature
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a “max ice” feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period.
Bright Interior LED Lighting
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient – designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Helpful Freshness Cards
- Inside each refrigerator are “freshness cards” that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Sub-Zero Quality & Convenience
Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer Storage
- Built-in over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
Dual Refrigeration for Fresher Food
- Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other. Optimum preservation conditions for each type of food!
Microprocessor Control Guarantees Peak Performance
- It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree.
Magnetic Door Seal System to Lock in Cold Air
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
Air Purification System
- Sub-Zero’s built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
Rigorously Tested to Ensure Dependability
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in their U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping.