Current Position Available:
Position Reports to: Store Manager
Job Purpose Summary: Representative of Agren’s Products-Exemplary Customer Service.
- Customer service – assist customers in purchasing decisions, answer questions, find solutions to their concerns, process credit applications, process returns and refunds.
- Stay up-to-date on products, availability, function, pricing, rebates offered.
- Educate customers on warranty program.
- Follow-through on customer orders – ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor sales floor inventory.
- Set up floor models.
- Provide specs to contractors and customers.
- Opening and closing of retail store operations.
- Ensure pricing integrity with timely prices changes.
- Assist in maintain a clean and organized work station and sales floor.
- Communicate through various methods-telephone, email, in-person.
- Position requires excellent attendance and punctuality to ensure great customer service.
- Must work as part of a team, assisting other sales people, as well as other departments, thereby insuring a great experience for our customers.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 30% of the time.
- Frequently move about to assist customers, assess inventory.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and other employees.
- Occasionally moves appliances, office supplies, and equipment, with assistance if needed, weighing as much as 250 lbs.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, twisting, gripping.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.