Current Position Available:
Service Technician – Southern Maine – Non-exempt
Position Reports to: Service Manager
Job Purpose Summary: Service Products Sold by Agren – Provide Exemplary Customer Service
- Install appliances per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair underperforming appliances.
- Communicate with customer any issues, what it will take to resolve, and how much it will cost.
- Instruct customer on proper use and maintenance of their appliance.
- Collecting payment when services are rendered.
- Resolve customer issues/concerns – escalate unresolved issues to Service Manager.
- Be respectful of customer’s property to avoid incurring damage.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment.
- Conduct all transactions professionally as a representative of Agren.
- Frequently moves appliances weighing, floor to waist > 125 lbs.
- Frequently lifts objects waist to overhead > 50 lbs.
- Frequently push/pulls 50-100 lbs.
- Frequent gripping of up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent forward bending, deep-knee bending, kneeling, and twisting.
- Operate a company vehicle.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and other employees.
- Frequently exposed to changing weather conditions.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.