Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Install appliances per manufacturer’s specifications
- Troubleshoot, diagnosis, and repair underperforming appliances
- Communicate with the customer any issues, what it will take to resolve, and how much it will cost
- Instruct customer on the proper use and maintenance of their appliance
- Collect payment when services are rendered
- Resolve customer issues/concerns – escalate unresolved issues to Service Manager
- Be respectful of customer’s property to avoid incurring damage
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
- Conduct all transactions professionally as a representative of Agren Appliance
- Frequently moves appliances weighing, floor to waist > 125 lbs.
- Frequently lifts objects waist to overhead > 50 lbs.
- Frequently push/pulls 50-100 lbs.
- Frequent gripping of up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent forward bending, deep-knee bending, kneeling, twisting
- Operate a company vehicle
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and other employees
- Frequently exposed to changing weather conditions